- This event has passed.
Introduction to Data Linkage workshop
Curtin University’s Centre for Data Linkage is running a short 1 day introductory workshop on Data Linkage. This is an introductory course that will expose participants to some of the technical aspects of data linkage, including:
- Different methodologies of linkage (deterministic, probabilistic, SLK),
- Different grouping strategies,
- Errors in data linkage (types & how to measure them),
- “Wicked problems” in linkage, and
- Emerging methods (privacy-preserving linkage).
The workshop assumes no prior knowledge of the subject matter.
Please contact Associate Professor Anna Ferrante on 9266 9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this workshop or to register. Please note that places are limited and registration is essential.